Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hurting

I'm really sad tonight it hurts. I want my baby. This is so hard. I really don't have words to describe how i'm feeling. Sometimes I just want to die. Does that sound morbid? I'm sorry if it does...but its the truth. (don't worry...I'd never kill myself) But I still almost wish it sometimes. 

I miss Alexis. 

9 comments:

Courtney said...

I know the feelings and I know the day that you are having. Those days really just come and hit you like a ton of bricks. Oh how I wish I could take the pain away from all of us =[

*hugs*

Jenny said...

We're praying for you, Amy. We love you so much. I really don't know what else to say. There is hope. I know you know that. But i also know that knowledge of hope doesn't necessarily take the pain away. We miss you.

Brittanie said...

Yes, I remember feeling that way. It's not that I wanted to kill myself, I just wanted to fast-forward through the years of my life to the end.

When I was a teenager I struggled with depression, though, and toyed with the idea of death a lot, so it scared me. So I promised that no matter what, I'd find something to be joyful about every day. It's much, much easier to do that now, of course. Sometimes you just hurt and there's nothing left to say.

Tell Heavenly Father you hurt. He knows, of course. But sometimes it helps just to say "Daddy, I hurt." and to let yourself be wrapped in His love for a time.

(hugs)

Kami said...

I wish I could just give you a big hug and we could sit and talk about our babies and just cry and remember our angels. Sometimes it just feels good to have a good cry. It's so hard not having them here. It's hard not having someone close that you can really relate to because nobody really truely understands. Even husbands. They are hurting too but they don't fully understand the connection. I am praying for you. Call me if you ever want to talk or if you need anything!

Tifani said...

I don't think you sound morbid...just honest. This is the first time I really understand what it means to have a broken heart. And how is it that a person can keep on living with a broken heart?
Much Love

Rylie said...

I feel the same way sometimes, where the pain and sorrow is so unbearable that I just don't even want to live anymore. Why not die, so we can see our child? Well we have to live! We have work still to do, and our babies are preparing the way for us on the other side. I know it! I just read a book called "The Message" It opened my eyes about the other side of the veil. Know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Love you!

Anonymous said...

I am a child of God and He has called me home.
My earthly journey's through but still, I do not walk alone.
He leads me, guides me, walks beside me, helps me find the way.
He welcomed me with open arms. I live with Him today.


I am a child of God and I have gone ahead.
My earthly life was brief but oh, such peace and love you gave.
You loved me, held me, stood beside me and though I cannot stay.
You gave me much to help me and I live with Him today.


I am a child of God and I will wait for you.
Celestial glory shall be ours, if you can but endure.
I'll lead you, guide you, walk beside you.
Help you find the way.
I'll welcome you with open arms
One bright Celestial day.


--Donna Kulliard

If you can but endure.

Scott and Amy said...

Oh amy i'm so sorry. I love you. Your amazing!!

Snarky Belle said...

I am so sorry for your pain!
I felt the very same way for a long time. I just wanted to die it hurt so badly.
I am thinking of you and sending you love and prayers!