
I keep forgetting to post this picture. We've had it for a while. A friend of mine told me about this site Names in the Sand where this family writes names of child angels on the beach by their home in Australia. She told me about it, gave me the link and I went there and found this picture already there with the date Alexis was born and it said it was from UT so I knew it had to be our Alexis! So I asked my friend and she said she hadn't done it. Later I found out that a different friend had requested Alexis' name to be done. Crazy huh?! I'm so grateful to both these friends and its such a treasure to have this picture! I miss my baby sooo much. :( Its so hard.



3 comments:
I wanted to get one with Kooper's name, but when I went to the website they said that they weren't accepting requests at the time. I love it. It's so pretty.
It is beautiful and something you can treasure forever. We are going to have the boy's names blown up and framed to hang in our living room.
I know how your heart longs for Alexis...I wish I could ease your pain my friend.
What a beautiful tribute! That's just awesome. Alexis' blog is gorgeous!
Big ((HUGS)), Amy!!! You've been in my thoughts a lot lately. Could you maybe email me? mturnidge (at) hotmail (dot) com
Thanks sweetie!
Post a Comment