Saturday, March 7, 2009

Angel Baby

I still can't believe she is gone...I want my baby...


9 comments:

Courtney said...

All I can say is you are in my thoughts and prayers constantly.

*hugs to you sweet girl*

Brittanie said...

You know, I had one of these same moments yesterday. I was holding my little boy who was sleeping on my chest, and still, I missed my angel girl. While it doesn't go away, it does get easier. Or maybe you just get used to it.

And as for that song...no, I don't have her email. I looked on her youtube page but couldn't find it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZCmct2eZDg Maybe you can...

April said...

I am so sorry, hard days are well, hard. She is beautiful. love ya.

Jenny said...

I love you, Amy! I love you so much.

Kami said...

That scrapbook page is beautiful, and Alexis is perfect! I wish she were here with you. She must have been such a special spirit.

Cheri said...

What a sweet page, and such a tribute. She is just beautiful. I know how you feel. I've had several "This sucks!" moments myself. Thanks for sharing.

Lindsay said...

I know this kind of feeling. The days you are going through is so difficult. It will get better - even though when I was at your stage I never believed a person who told me that. It never is "better", but it does become more bearable. I am thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Amy, sorry we haven't said anything to you about Alexis. We just don't know what to say. I bought a card and everything, but I have no words good enough to put in it. Just know Todd and I love you and Zach so much. You two are constantly in our prayers. Alexis is beautiful and she is so lucky to have a mother like you for eternity. Love you.
-joy p.s. if you EVER need to talk to someone, please call. There is never a bad time, it's never to late, and I'm never busy!

Tifani said...

I am so sorry that you have to go through this. Those two little sentences in your post spoke worlds to me. I can't believe it either. I feel like I am stuck in a bad dream. You and your daughter are so beautiful! Your blog has such a sweetness about it, I always feel the spirit when I visit it.
Tifani