Friday, March 13, 2009

Angel of Mine Charity Kit

I am so grateful for some digital scrapbook designer friends that made this beautiful kit in honor of our sweet Alexis! With the kit you get badge album, brag book and 12x12 quickpages! All of the proceeds will go to Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep. Words cannot express my gratitude to this company for the memories they have given us. They deserve every penny! Thank you Leslie, Megan and Jeni! Go here to see more details and get this bundle.




4 comments:

Tifani said...

I am so blown away and touched that someone would do this for you. How amazing!!! Everything about the kit is really beautiful and little Alexis so preciously represents it. I wish that I was aware of NILMDTS when Micah was born and I wish I would have known then how much I would want photos later on. Sadly, at the time I was so traumatized that we only took a couple of pictures and that is because my husband insisted. You are so blessed to have what you do. I definitely want to spread the word and this is such a great way to do it and help at the same time.

Megan Turnidge said...

Amy, I am so grateful to YOU for letting me contribute to this beautiful kit! It really was a pleasure and I hope it serves as a nice tribute (though it may be small) to your beautiful daughter. Deepest thanks to you for the opportunity. Please let me know when you get your album in the mail! ((HUGS))

Daisy said...

What a perfect kit! I really like it! I will spread the word too! Hope you're doing well!

April said...

OH what a special thing someone could do for you in honor of Alexis. It is a beautiful kit, I wish I had all the software to use it, maybe someday.