Sunday, March 15, 2009

Two Months

Its been two months since our baby girl was born still. Wow...I still can't believe this has happened. I miss her so much. I was going to say "happy two months" but it didn't seem appropriate. It hasn't been happy. Yes we are learning and growing and we know we will see her again but it still doesn't mean that its not hard here while we have to wait to see her. We did go visit her grave today and decorated for Easter....we love you Alexis!


6 comments:

Kim said...

Amy I admire you so much by the way you are handeling the loss of your little girl. I think you are strengthening a lot of others through your faith and testimony of the gospel..I know I have been.

Devon said...

not sure how i found your blog...know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. those first few months...heck, the first 12 are just brutal.

be kind to yourself...be gentle.

((hugs))

Brittanie said...

I'd be tempted to say "happy two months" to. But, I do believe she IS happy...even though she misses you too. The benefit of her situation is that it won't seem as long to her before she gets to be with you again.

I hope the day is easy on you. (hugs)

Lauren said...

I just wanted to tell you that I was so touched by your story I immediately bought the Angel of Mine kit. I love all the elements and I can't wait to use them. Thank you for sharing your story I'm sure it wasn't easy.

Young Family said...

I think some people don't understand how we still count the days. I hope you are doing well.

April said...

OH, two mohts, I am so sorry. I remember 2 months, and now its almost 5 months. How sweet to go visit. I hope the hurt is easing a bit.