Sunday, March 1, 2009
Does time really heal?
The famous saying that time heals doesn't ring true for me today. Its been about 6 and half weeks since our baby died and the past few days have been some of the hardest. The reality of not having my baby with me is really hitting me, I should have had her with us last night when we went to dinner with friends, I should be staying home with her not going to stupid work. I'm just really feeling upset and almost angry about it all. It doesn't mean I don't have faith...its just hard to be strong all the time. And it just hurts too much right now...I just want my baby so badly!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
IM so sorry for what you are going through. I know I dont know exactly how you feel but I can try to imagine. I think about your situation daily and you are always in my prayers. You have helped me find the Lord again in my life and I am forever grateful to you. I hope you can remember that you have helped me with your amazing optimism and you must be a very valiant daughter of God for him to trust you with an angel so perfect she could not stay. I am so sorry for you loss and all I can say is hang in there and endure to the end. Alexis will be there waiting. I know that for sure! And Im not sure if I told you how beautiful she is when I commented last but she is a doll. You are a lucky momma!
This sucks doesn't it, to put it plainly. I have struggle the past few weeks, partly because my due date is approaching. I hate that all those that were pregnant with me are getting ready, preparing, some even having there's now. It was 4 months yesterday and today is the first of March the month I was due. They say time heals but so far I'm not feeling it. I know it will and if I can get over this hurdle I can do it. Grieving is good I keep telling myself but man it sure is hard. Hang in there. I'm here for you. How did you Dr appt go? tamaw@msn.com April
Oh honey, I wish I could take this pain away from all of us. I am feeling the same way right now. These feelings have really hit me hard recently I think before I was just numb to it all but reality is slowly starting to sink in and it hurts, it hurts so bad.
I know what you mean. Of course we have faith but we just want our babies with us. It hurts soo bad! I just wish our angels were here with us! :(
Amy, I'm so sorry. You might appreciate talking to my friend Nora. She is an incredible person (just like you). She went through this about 8 years ago and just blogged about it today. http://mairmania.blogspot.com/2009/03/charlotte-jane.html
Hugs to you sweet Mama. I am so sorry for your loss. We are coming up on 1 year since our little girl went to heaven.. and I can say that time does heal just a little. I don't think we as mothers can ever be fully healed, as a piece of us, is gone forever... I myself have been learning to live with it... knowing that I can never get that piece back. I hope that in the months to come, you will feel a little better with each day... take each day by day, and let the tears flow when you need them. The grief walk is a long one... if you ever need to talk, I am here for you!
Time doesn't heal, it just gets a little less painful. I always think that Kooper should be here with us. Especially when I see those babies! Or when I see babies the age he should be. Alexis is so beautiful, perfect and special!
I just want you to know that your angel is so absolutely beautiful. Its not easy nor can anyone say anything to make the pain go away, but eventually the pain goes away and you will have these amazing photos to help you grow from this experience and smile once again. You are in my thoughts known or not. You are a wonderful mother to have the strength to make this website and truly show your baby girl what she means to this world. God bless you!
Back in December, I wrote about what I think of "time heals". I won't write it all here because you may not even care to read it. But, if you would like to, here is the link:
http://snarky-belle.blogspot.com/2008/12/there-are-no-words.html
(((hugs))) to you!
Post a Comment