I tried to include just the accompanient track but it didn't have the regular melody on it so the song above is with the original words but you can get the idea of how the song goes (the girl kinda sings it slow, I would do it faster but what can ya do? :) ). But below are my words. God did indeed send an angel to watch over me and Zach.
She left us so early, her cradle is still
Our baby we hoped for, can’t be with us here
And though we are hurting and tears often fall
Her life is a lesson that helps us be strong
As her mother, I held her and came to believe
That God sent an angel to watch over me
She taught me the meaning of courage and faith
She taught me to live with the Lord as my strength
She taught me to follow the pathway he marked
She guides my steps when the journey grows dark
And I know there are dangers that I can not see
But God sent an angel to watch over me
She taught me to serve with a spirit that sings
She taught me to seek after heavenly things
And because of her love and her kindness and care
Because of the place that she holds in our prayers
And because of her goodness, I do believe
That God sent an angel to watch over me



6 comments:
That's beautiful honey. (hug) I couldn't get it to play, but the words were beautiful.
What a beautiful song.
I too believe all of our babies were brought here to be our angels and are now watching over us constantly.
Thank you for sharing this.
*hugs*
That is so perfect! I changed the she's to he's for me. We do have Angels watching over us!
Thanks for sharing!
It's a perfect song! I know we are being watched over by our own angels! Thanks for sharing! Hope you're doing well.
How beautiful! I love this song and the way you changed the words.
That is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us. ;)
Post a Comment