
My baby was born still but she still was born! She very much lived inside of me, kicking and rolling all over the place! Her heart beat as she grew in my womb. Though no one got to meet her alive in this life I did...I carried her with me for 37 wonderful weeks, my husband met her every time she kicked and he spoke to her. She lived! And she was born!



4 comments:
Love the layout! Very sweet. My Macie was also stillborn at 37 weeks - it's so hard to feel them moving and kicking...and then still the next.
I feel like adding my "Amen!" to that. Though I deeply with everyone else got to meet Cora and know her like I did, I'm so glad I DID get to know her.
(hugs)
I love that! Thank you for putting it into words that way...sometimes I wish I could just scream that to people who don't understand how real Branson was to us and how much we feel like he was truly alive with us for those 39 weeks we spent with him. Love ya :)
That was one of my favorite quotes from "Gone too Soon!"
Post a Comment