Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Proof

So the other night I got out the DVD from our 19 week ultrasound...the one where they did all the measuring, etc. and where we found out we were having a little girl. As I watched it I knew I had to share some of it with you. This is my baby when she was alive. This is proof she lived. Her heart did beat. She is our angel...so, meet Alexis...



7 comments:

April said...

Oh Amy, who special and sweet. Really proof that she was alive, we know she was but so neat to see. I never got my video, I wish I did. I had my big US while I was in the hospital and although Harry was alive when they did the video at 21 weeks, I never got it. All I can do is remember.

Brittny said...

So cool, thanks for sharing that with us!

caitlin wilson said...

Amy,
I just saw your comment on an old post on my blog and just wanted to say hello. thank you for the beautiful video of alexis and for all your thoughts on this blog. my heart is aching for you...i hope you are hanging in there. it helped me so much to write and talk about it, I'm so glad that you are doing that here on your blog. I'll be keeping up with you. thanks for saying hello! if you ever want to talk- caitlinwilsondesign@gmail.com
love, caitlin
caitandbrig.blogspot.com

Courtney said...

Oh I wish I had a DVD of our 20week appointment. The boys were moving around soo much to the point where we could not find Brody's boy bits =]

This is such a beautiful video thank you so much for sharing it with us it brought me to tears!!!

Jason & Kelli West said...

Amy, I just want you to know that I think of you often and what you went (and are still) going through. I'm happy that you have the ultrasound images to share. I just want you to know that I am glad you express yourself so much on this blog. It is real, and feelings should never be kept hidden. I have always felt it best to express ones feelings. So THANK YOU for sharing them.

Brittanie said...

What a beautiful ultrasound. I consider my ultrasounds with Cora "proof" as well. She was so beautiful.

Here's my "proof" video
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v493/siproetastelenes/Cora/?action=view&current=coramemorial.flv

Natalie said...

special Amy, thank you for sharing. Love you