The video seems to not be working anymore, but here is the link to the story on KSL: https://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=7196407
Friday, July 17, 2009
Honoring Julie and Alexis' TV debut!
Julie Williams is an amazing earthly angel and deserves this recognition and so much more! Alexis made her TV debut also! I'm such a proud mommy. :) What a perfect way to celebrate Alexis' 6 month angelversary.
The video seems to not be working anymore, but here is the link to the story on KSL: https://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=7196407
The video seems to not be working anymore, but here is the link to the story on KSL: https://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=7196407
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It was really cool that you got to do that for Julie. I have been impressed again and again with the beautiful pictures she took of your sweet Alexis. It was difficult for me to hold back tears while watching it because they reminded me of those first days after finding out you had lost her.
I can't tell you how much I feel like having Alexis as part of our family has blessed my life. I'm sure I'm constantly guilty of being the moms that upsets you by venting my frustrations of motherhood. But I hope you know that I think of you and Alexis every day and I think I am a better mother because of it. Love you guys lots!
Aww that was so awesome to see thank you for sharing.
You should be a proud mommy =)
*hugs*
Amy you are AMAZING!!!!! YOu are so wonderful that through your loss are helping so many people and honoring so many people. That was the sweetest thing. I loved Alexis' debut. So sweet. Love you girl. I wish I could me near the person you are!!!!
Post a Comment