Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy half-angelversary to you!

We have so much going on right now that I can't really post a very long post but I couldn't let today get away from me without acknowledging that it was exactly 6 months ago today that we help our angel in our arms. Wow...6 months. That sounds like so long but not at the same time. Time is so strange sometimes. We miss her more than ever. We love you Lexi and hope you will visit us often!

2 comments:

Snarky Belle said...

Hi Amy, just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you. I wish I had something to say that could ease your burden. Just know you're in my thoughts and prayers. Love you.

Also, now that I'm finally moved and somewhat settled, I'll take care of that bow giveaway. Thanks for all that you do for others. I admire you.

Lianne said...

Hello Amy. Happy half-angelversary to little Alexis. I know just how you feel, we lost our son a little over three months ago, and it feels like it was just yesterday. But at the same time, it also feels like it has been an eternity since we last held him.

I'll keep you, your family, and your angel in my prayers.