Friday, January 15, 2010

Birthday Girl

One year ago today, at this very moment (look at the time stamp of this post, exactly 6:12 am) I gave birth to a beautiful angel.

Happy Birthday baby girl! We miss you and we love you.

Together Forever

9 comments:

Beth said...

Thinking of you and beautiful Alexis Lynne today.

Kami said...

Happy Birthday Alexis!

Becca S. said...

I've been thinking about you guys throughout this week and especially today! We love you, happy Birthday Alexis!

The Hoths said...

((((HUGS)))

Daisy said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Alexis!

The Blue Sparrow said...

I know Im a day late but I wanted to stop by and tell you that Im thinking of you! I hope yesterday went okay for you! *HUGS*

Katy Larsen said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Alexis. Hope your day was okay as you celebrated her beautiful soul.

Deni said...

I know I'm way late, but I'm catching up on blogs and wanted to send you some love! Your blog name is my absolute favorite as it has special meaning to me & I want you to know you're in my prayers! Alexis is beautiful!

Nan & Mike said...

Amy, I just came across your blog and its a beautiful tribute to your angel baby. I am so sorry for your loss of Alexis, she is so precious and is watching over you always. We are approaching our year angelversary soon and I can only imagine your heartache as I know I will feel it too. Prayers and hugs xoxo Nan