Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lexi's Headstone

Ok guys....here is what I've come up with *cringe*...I'm FREAKING out over it...do you like it? Suggestions? I know it has a lot of words but there are so many things I wanted to convey on it and I think this says it all...please tell me your honest opinion!!

(click the picture to view larger)


11 comments:

Laura said...

I think it's perfect Amy! It says so much...

~*Jess*~ said...

Amy, that is beautiful! In my opinion, I think it's absolutely perfect!

Makayla said...

I like it. The only thought I had was that perfect could be interchangeable with beautiful, but beautiful works as well. I was also wondering if you made a little link/ picture thing for your Lexi Lynne designs that I could put on the side of my blog. I know a lot of my friends would probably like your creations since you have such a great eye for style and thought that would be a great way to share it.

Cheri said...

I love it!! Very sweet. We put our names on Macie's too, and I'm so glad. It just makes it that much more personal.

Courtney said...

I think its perfect! I know how hard this step is. It took us two months to finalize the boys monument. You just want it to be perfect in every way to represent your family. I think this does beautifully.

*hugs*

Cindy said...

Hi! I have left a comment before on your blog. That would be beautiful as a headstone for your baby.
I have a friend that is going through struggles with her pregnancy and she might lose the baby. I was wondering if you and some of your angel mommy's could go to her blog and give her words of advice or support.I just don't know what to say to her. http://theheathclan.blogspot.com

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

I think it's perfect.

Brittny said...

I think it's a beautiful, it's not too many words at all. I think you have some sweet sentiments and it is a nice tribute to your little girl.

Rylie said...

It's perfect. Simply beautiful.

Mariesa M. said...

That's really pretty! I like the string of flowers at the bottom and how her name is italicized. The only thing I would maybe think about is changing beautiful for perfect. I'm not saying she wasn't beautiful, but she was definetly perfect.

DottieLou said...

It is "perfect" or "beautiful" what ever you choose.