Saturday, October 16, 2010
"Little Angel"
I found this song the other day, it came with a little book and CD I'd bought. Its a book called "Calling All Angels", its about Jessie Clark Funk's own loss and has a CD with the song "Calling All Angels" on it (its the second song in Alexis' video at the bottom of the page) and then it had this other song called "Little Angel", its written by Brit Smallze and performed by Jessie Clark Funk. I LOVE music and as I've said before it really speaks to my soul. I loved this song and I wanted to share it. I couldn't find it anywhere online so the only way I could figure out how to share it was to put it in a video, so I put together some pictures of our Lexi, some you have seen before but its been a while and I figured its always good to remember. Some pictures are new. Push play and listen to this awesome song, and if you would do a favor for this momma, take a minute to remember my angel. Thanks. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Beautiful song and video!
Beautiful post about your beautiful angel. Thanks for sharing the song. Your blog has helped me tremendously over the past year and a bit. Thanks. Every time I come to your page I see "rent" from heaven instead of the intended sent. It has helped remind me that truly all our children are on loan from heaven. Sent and rent from heaven. Thanks. Hope you are enjoying your new one.Kappy
I love you guys! What a sweet song and video. We love Alexis dearly and think of her often!!
You don't know me..I read a message you left on my daughter-in-laws blog. I lost a beautiful baby granddaughter almost a year ago. My mother passed away about 7 months before the baby and so this past year has been a challenge for me. I just wanted to thank you for sharing your beautiful video and this amazing song. I wish that things could of been different for my children, for myself and for your family. This song touched me and helps me remember that my mother and this beautiful little angel are close to my heart and that we will be together again. Thank you again for sharing, you have given me some strength today. Becky Webster grandma to Makenzie Rye Webster
Hi Amy,
My name is Alison and I was referred to your blog by April Speechly. She and I have recently become friends after she learned of the loss of my little Bridger in May. He too was stillborn due to a cord accident.
I loved the song and little video you put together of Alexis. I am going to go and buy it for myself. She is a beautiful little girl and so is her little sister.
*Hugs*
Alison
Post a Comment