Saturday, September 5, 2009
Baby Shower
Thanks to everyone for your kind comments. I'm feeling better. Life is such a roller coaster. Ya all know how I'm a digital scrapbook addict? Well I'm on the amazing GG Digital Designs CT (creative team) and I did a layout the other day about the family baby shower I had. I was so lucky because my mom was even able to be there! It was at my Grandma's place and was so much fun. My sister from another mother even was able to come (love ya Ash!...I don't even know if you read my blog, lol). And lots of cousins, etc. It was so fun. It was the Saturday before we lost Alexis. I feel grateful that I was able to at least be with so much family before our life came crashing down. Heres my layout...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a cute layout! You were so lucky to have such an outpoor of love from your family and friends. I am sure it made some great memories! Thanks for sharing Amy!
Kami
We love you Amy! And we pray for you guys every night. Let us know if you need anything.
Yes- I do read your blogs! I'm just not a very good blogger. I love the layout- you've got a talent!
Post a Comment