in honor of Alexis and all babies who are "gone too soon", on Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day, I've created a video that shows how we have tried to remember Alexis these past 9 months (and further back since it starts from when I was about 10 weeks pregnant!) and of how she has touched people's lives. (Not everyone's messages are in here...I apologize but I didn't have a lot of time to put this together but please know that I appreciate EVERY one that has been sent and they mean the world to me. If you haven't sent one you still can!, there is no time limit, whenever you get the chance) And just to warn you...the video is a tad long, but the music is really good! Just three songs long. Not too bad. :)
Without further ado!....
(If the video doesn't show up after a few seconds try refreshing your browser)
Remembering Alexis from Amy Wh on Vimeo.
And don't forget!...

If you do light a candle I would LOVE it if you sent me a picture of it lit, wouldn't it be cool to have a bunch of pictures of all the candles that were lit?! You can email them to amy.chinagal@gmail.com
And to all my angel mommy friends...I'm thinking of you and your sweet angels today! You have blessed my life more than you know, thank you for your support and your example to me. And thank you to EVERYONE who has lifted us up and continued to do so as we continue to walk this path...we are very blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives.
11 comments:
Oh my goodness Amy...I have been crying through this entire video. What a treasure!! I wish I had half the creativity and talent you do. Thanks for sharing. I know Alexis is so proud to have you as her mommy!
I'll be sure to light a candle tonight!!
That was very nice Amy! Thanks for sharing!
The video was sooo very beautiful! I love it and cried through the whole thing. I am sorry your beautiful Alexis isn't in your arms right now! I was thinking of you today, waiting to see your blog post. I am sorry I didn't write to you about how you and Alexis have touched my life because I kept thinking about it and I couldn't even put it into words, you both just have. There are no words.
I think it is neat that our Angel babies both had Monkeys with them.
I think it is so neat that you guys have a SHARE group in Utah that does something for October 15h. Arizona doesn't.
Thanks again for the beautiful video. She is too beautiful for this earth!
Also can I say that I just love the new look of you page. Angel wings and all!
I love you, Amy and Zach. We've been thinking about you guys lots today. We know families are forever, and that you will see Alexis again someday. You are both amazing, loving parents. Alexis is so blessed to have you both.
ahh! 3:57... that's me! :) you have done it again, too.. please tell me the name of that 2nd song.. how beautiful.
rutgersbeth@yahoo.com
i also sent you some candle pictures.
Amy,
Came over here from Angie's blog. Lexi is SO beautiful. She has the prettiest set of lips I have ever seen on a baby. I too cried throughout this video. You have done SO many wonderful and amazing things to honor your daughter. I pray that God continues to give you strength, peace, and hope. May He protect you and Zach from further heartache and help you two be each others rock and solace.
Blessings to you and Angel Lexi,
Another Amy
MT
That was beautiful Amy. You put it all together so well. I too was thinking of all of my angel mommy friends on Oct. 15th but you really did something special for it. What is the name of the second song? I have never heard that one before...really pretty.
Lots of love,
Tifani
Amy-
Sometimes it's still hard for me to watch movies of other angel babies, but I finally was able to watch Lexi's tonight.
And I cried for you. And me. And another family who will join our club in the next few days.
How are you? I have other children to distract me, but I feel so much pain for you, as you are left with even a bigger void.
I send good wishes.
Jennifer (Connor's mom)
An absolutely beautiful tribute and remembrance to and of Alexis Lynne.
Post a Comment